This course is an introduction to the Enterprise Java Beans (EJB 3.0) technology. It starts by introducing the concepts and is ideal for someone who has never programmed using EJB. The course rapidly picks up and ends with advanced concepts that students can use in real life to complete large scale EJB based projects. The labs are done using Eclipse WTP and JBoss 5.0 runtime.
On completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the need for EJB.
- Understand the EJB 3.0 specification at an expert level.
- Understand how to develop, test, and deploy EJBs.
- Gain knowledge of EJB Design Patterns.
- Learn the industry secrets in EJB scalability.
- Learn how to develop all types of EJB beans using Eclipse WTP.